By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ProductDone’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ProductDone’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ProductDone at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on ProductDone’s web site are provided “as is”. ProductDone makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ProductDone does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ProductDone or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ProductDone’s Internet site, even if ProductDone or a ProductDone authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ProductDone’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ProductDone does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ProductDone may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ProductDone does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Credit Cards & Payment
All advertised costs are exclusive of GST.
Credit card payments are accepted for ongoing monthly fees (i.e. monthly hosting & service plans, software access plans). Credit cards are not accepted as a form of payment for a deposit or for project based jobs.
Our service are billed either in advance or in arrears, on an annual or monthly basis (terms will be clearly outlined during the payment process). and is non-refundable once your account has been charged.
There are no refunds or credits for partial months of service, account downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. No exceptions will be made.
Refunds are offered in any case you believe we have not honoured the service we have advertised. In such cases, please contact us directly by telephone (+64 9 950 3824). Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number, or bank account number. We are unable to offer refunds using a different payment method, please bear this in mind whenever making payment as no exceptions can be made in this regard (e.g. a purchase made using a credit card cannot be refunded via a bank transfer, also, a purchase made via bank deposit cannot be refunded via credit card).
ProductDone has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ProductDone of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating toProductDone’s website shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.